Epic Health Services Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pediatric Services in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Rehabilitation Associates, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
As part of the Aveanna Continuum of Care, we offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
*Rehabilitation Associates is hiring compassionate Speech Language Pathologists to provide coordinated care to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in a _school, home, and/or clinic setting_. The Registered professional will provide Therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. The Speech Language Pathologist will also plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Rehabilitation Associates is the place for you! *
- Education: Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited college/university
- Licensure: Current state license/certified in Speech Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA; current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Aveanna Healthcare believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into the Aveanna family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Rehabilitation Associates, an Epic Health Services Company
Location: VA-Virginia Beach
General Area: Portsmouth, VA
Job Code: 42985