Huntington Ingalls Industries ADMINISTRATION GENERALIST 3 in Newport News, Virginia
ADMINISTRATION GENERALIST 3
X82: VCS Construction
External Job Description:
Represents organizational unit on administrative matters. Recommends, interprets, and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures. Performs as a generalist a combination of administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development. May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
Auto req ID:
Administration Generalist (X82) - Senior Level 3
6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters
NN SHIPBUILDING (0265)
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News Shipbuilding and Ingalls Shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Integrated Missions Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs nearly 37,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
No relocation assistance available
Newport News-Virginia-United States
US Citizenship Required for this Position:
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled Welcome. U.S. citizenship required for most positions.
• Familiarity with SAP especially with Faculty repair requests.
• Knowledge of SharePoint or ability to learn and teach.
• Ability to consolidate X80/X82/K46 data files to SharePoint
• VCS office space planning and distribution
• Developing schedules and POAMs and tracking actions / completion
• General knowledge of Facilities organization (040, 042 043, etc.) Supporting $251M facility expansion.
• Ability to convert existing procedures to Command Media
• General knowledge of Trade / Craft processes
• iDS tablet distribution among Foremen, CSs, SUPTS, LGFs etc
• Forecasting of new department ‘I’ Drive special requirements
• Develop new integrated Trade overtime program (multiple trades and multiple ships each weekend for each VCS Hull) = (7 Ships in progress))